Registration for 2016-17 / 5777 School Year is from June 2016-July 2017 (EARLY BIRD rates through June 30th.) CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
Participation in Children’s Learning Program (CLP) for 2nd through 5th grade includes:
- Weekly classes on Mondays from 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm. Early Hebrew enrichment program available for additional cost from 3:40 pm - 4:00 pm.
- Participation in Shabbat and holiday at least three to six times throughout the year, including one annual Class/Kitah Shabbat and Communal Meal per grade.
- Two Family Projects a year.
- Special programming throughout the year, including Family Class and Parent Sessions with the Rabbi, schoolwide holiday learning and celebrations, service learning opportunities and end-of-year Siyyum.
- You must be a member of Kolot Chayeinu to enroll your child(ren) in CLP, and can do so at the time of enrollment.
For an Overview of our Curriculum, please click here.
For FAQs, please click here.
For more information, please contact Director of Youth Education, Franny Silverman: email@example.com or call 718-354-8224
CLP FEES: CLP payment information is accessible only by staff managing this information, and in circumstances where a scholarship or special arrangement is required, the clergy. If you have any concerns, please contact the Rabbi: firstname.lastname@example.org.